We all dread of failing. When we fail or view ourselves as failing it can draw out some pretty uncomfortable feelings such as; confusion, frustration, sadness, disappointment, anger, and regret.
When we worry about failing it tends to make us do some of the following things…
- We worry about what other people think about us.
- We procrastinate and/or self sabotage our chances of success.
- We become apprehensive about our abilities to follow our future dreams and desires.
There are a couple of approaches to conquer our fears about failure...
1. We can own our fears by accepting our feelings and talking to someone we trust and feel comfortable with to help us move past our fears. Someone who will provide us with guidance, encouragement and support.
2. We can re-frame our mindset by not viewing ourselves as failing by remembering and practicing the following…
- You only fail when you stop trying.
- Believe in yourself and your ability to succeed.
- See all the challenges in your life as opportunities for growth.
- There is no such thing as failure, only learning.
- No dreams are out of your reach, you can do anything!
- Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success.
- I will use this to learn, better myself, improve, and grow stronger.
- Every day is a new beginning; today I will take a deep breath and start again.
- I move forward with courage and confidence.
- Failure is just another stepping stone to greatness.
- I release all my fears of failure.
And just in case you needed to hear this today, you are not a failure. You are loved, stronger than you think, and I totally believe in you.
So, what would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
Have you received your FREE Gift yet? If not, click on the link below and get your's TODAY!
If you would like to book a FREE 30 min. coaching session with me you can click on the link below.
If you haven't checked out my online store yet... click on the link below. There are some awesome gifts for everyone for any occasion.
https://www.savannahsmileslifecoaching.com/online-store Sending you much love ❤, peace, and positive vibes,
Sherri Pentzien – (Certified Professional Life Coach & Owner of Savannahsmiles Life Coaching)